• Once you arrive at 301 Devils Playground, you will be giving a Covid- 19 contact information form for everyone in your vehicle including children, for contact tracing purposes only. You will have to turn this form in upon entry. Before exiting your vehicle, your face covering must be put on, unless you need to purchase one from 301 Devils Playground for $2.00 and you MUST have the exact amount because we will NOT have change at the entrance gate.
• Before you are admitted entry to our attractions, all guests’ temperatures will be taking at the entrance gate. If we find you have a temperature of 100.4 or higher, we WILL NOT allow you entrance onto the premises. If this shall happen and you have already purchased your ticket, please hold onto your ticket to use another night or the following season.
• Everyone in your party must be present at time of entry on the premises, you will NOT be permitted to wait for the rest of your party. We recommend you stay in your vehicle until everyone in your party is present.
• If admitted entry, guest will proceed to the ticket booth if tickets need to be purchased, however we strongly recommend guests to purchase tickets online. (PLEASE TRY TO HAVE THE EXACT AMOUNT FOR ONSITE TICKETS BECAUSE CHANGE WILL BE LIMITED.)
• After tickets are purchased, guests will be guided to the line for the attraction and placed at an 8-foot distance marked by flags.
• PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THEIR MAYBE LONGER WAIT TIMES TO ENTER THE ATTRACTIONS, DUE TO THE RULES AND REGULATIONS SET FORTH, BY THE GOVENOR OF ” THE STATE OF MARYLAND” AND THE CDC TO LIMIT THE SPREAD OF COVID- 19. ** HOWEVER, PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT WE HAVE A NO REFUND POLICY **
• If food and or beverages want to be purchased, a staff member will escort you to the line where refreshments are being sold.
• 301 Devils Playground will have a staff member walking the lines with hand sanitizer for all guests to use.
• We will have checkpoints before entering each attraction to make sure all guests are still wearing their masks, and each person uses the hand sanitizer provided at each checkpoint, before entering the next attraction.
• IF A STAFF MEMBER OR AN EMPLOYEE SEE’S ANYONE WITHOUT THEIR MASKS ON, THEY WILL INFORM SECURITY AND YOUR ENTIRE PARTY WILL BE ESCORTED OFF THE PREMISES WITHOUT REFUND, THEIR WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS!
• After the last attraction you will be instructed to exit the premises, once again this is for the safety of everyone attending 301 Devils Playground.
• DUE TO THE COVID- 19 VIRUS THESE RULES MUST BE PUT IN PLACE AND ENFORCED FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR GUEST, EMPLOYEES AND STAFF AT 301 DEVILS PLAYGROUND. UPON ENTRY ONTO OUR PROPERTY YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY CONSENTING TO THE AWARENESS OF THE POSSIBLE RISK OF BEING EXPOSED TO COVID- 19 BECAUSE YOU ARE IN A PUBLIC PLACE WHERE PEOPLE ARE PRESENT AND 301 DEVILS PLAYGROUND CAN NOT BE HELD LIABLE, BECAUSE YOU ARE ENTERING AT YOUR OWN RISK.
** WE GREATLY APPRECIATE EVERYONE UNDERSTANDING AND FOLLOWING OUR RULES FOR THE SAFETY OF EVERYONE AT 301 DEVILS PLAYGROUND, TO REDUCE THE RISK OF SPREADING COVID-19, AND WE THANK YOU ALL FOR VISITING US THIS SEASON , WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE IN OUR 2021 SEASON.**
301 Devils Playground Management